Thursday, June 4, 2009

wings!

So, i recently made a trip to barnes and noble. (which is an amazing store, just to let you know). I got a book called "Wings." I thought, oh, this looks pretty good! well little did i know just how AMAZINGLY AMAZING it really is!!! I'm telling you, it is the next twilight. except way better. So wings is the first in the series of four, but so far the others haven't come out yet. I'm waiting for the next!

It is written by a lovely author named Aprilynne Pike. I LOVE HER! She is a genius for writing this amazing story. Usually i don't even like a book THIS MUCH! It's sooooo great. you need to go read it today!


And in addition to just reading this great book, on June 23rd Aprilynne is coming to my very town to SIGN MY BOOK! CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW LUCKY I AM? I KNOW! First, it's a miracle that i found such a good book. Second, I can get it SIGNED TOO?? by the very lady that wrote this masterpiece? WOW! Well, anyone who wants to find out more about it can visit her website at : http://aprilynnepike.com/


THANKS GUYS!!!!!!! READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


xoxoxoxoxoxo,

Lexi.

3 comments:

  1. Is it a book even i would read? If so can i use it after you? Hah girl i love you we need to play soon! Call me

    ♥ Kami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear kamille-
    you do not read any books, so no. :) if you decide to read a book, then this should be the one! call me if you want to play!

    xoxoxo- lexi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear lexxisaul.

    i do to read. if it i freaking amazing such as a child called it seriezzz and twilight etc. well do you have a peaks pass. and i will read it. can i borrow it from you?

    ♥ Kami

    ReplyDelete