Friday, May 29, 2009

SUMMER!!!!!! :)

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!!!


I'm sooo excited for summer! it's going to be so amazing! But i will miss seventh grade.. NOT! haha i'm excited for eigth though! Seventh grade was... an okay experience. Some of my teachers were better than others. I'll miss Mrs. Jones most of all! But i will visit her EVERY DAY! I won't miss Mr. Fossat. He was the worst math teacher EVER! All he did was scream at us or get mad for not understanding. I'm pretty sure he should get fired tommorrow....


But anyways! Back to Summer!!! I'm so excited to just... not have school! And go swimming a ton! Especially at seven peaks. Because i LOVE water slides! I just wish i had a season pass. But anyone who wants to go with me, CALL ME! We'll go! Ahhh and Lagoon! I love it! So have an amazing summer guys!


Here are a few pictures of P.U.S.H this year....




tulip festival!
me and mrs. jones!
HAPPY SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment