Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Losing A Friend / School

LOSING A FRIEND.

Everyone understands that a time will come along when you lose someone/thing close to you. Well it's not too tragic in this situation, But i have lost something near and dear to me.

That's right, my good ol' white cami (sorry, couldn't find a picture of one). We lost whitey yesterday when the strap tragically ripped off. *sigh* i guess that means a trip to the mall for me... I'll miss my old one though.


SCHOOL! :)


Yup, it's that time of year again! BACK TO SCHOOL! i don't know about you guys, but i am sooo excited! :) New classes, new teachers, new CLOTHES! whoohoo!! (: ya gotta love it. So, lucky me, i get to T.A. for MRS. JONES!! she said she picked me very first! (and i didn't even have to bribe her...) So, i'll post again once school starts and tell ya how it's goin.


XOXOXO love, -Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment